We’ve teamed up with Just Travel
to offer you the best value travel insurance.
You can choose between 3 levels of cover so that you only ever pay for what you need.
The bronze, silver and gold policies all offer the benefits you would expect alongside a range of other great features.
What does travel insurance cover?
- Choose from 3 levels of cover: bronze, silver and gold.
- Worldwide or European cover.
- Travel from any country.
- Up to £15m medical expenses.
- £2m personal liability cover.
- Repatriation to the UK or overseas base.
- £5,000 for scheduled airline failure.
- Winter sports cover available.
What isn't covered?
- Any claim from you failing to take medication as prescribed by your medical practitioner.
- Any claim arising from you being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Any claim arising from you being involved in any criminal act.
Is there a policy Excess?
- Excess varies depending on your level of cover from £50 to £150 per claim.
What makes us different?
- No charges for changes to your policy.
- No charges for new documentation.
- No charges for cancellation.
Age limits applying to travel insurance
Travel insurance providers travel policies are restricted by age. When applying for insurance you will be asked for your current age and cover will be given based on the information provided. Failure to give us the correct information could invalidate cover.
Maximum trip duration
Often travel insurance providers only offer cover up to a certain number of days when purchasing single trip insurance. Annual multi-trip policies will include a maximum trip limit. The policy schedule will include confirmation of the maximum cover we will provide.
Sports and activities
Travel insurance providers will not pay any claim directly or indirectly resulting from participation in certain activities, professional or organised sports, racing, speed or endurance tests. Check your travel insurance policy wording as certain sports and activities may be covered. If you are unsure or the sport or activity is not listed, then you should contact our Customer Services team.
Under some sections there is an amount deducted (an excess) per incident, which applies to each insured person involved in an incident, as do the sums insured under each section.
Cancellation and curtailment
Travel insurance provides cover for your travel, accommodation and pre-booked excursions and these have not been used and you have paid, or are contracted to pay, if you cancel your trip before you travel or curtail after your trip starts, providing the cancellation or curtailment is necessary and unavoidable due to the reasons specified in the policy documentation.
Travel insurance provides cover if your flight, sea crossing, coach or train departure is delayed because of strike or industrial action, poor weather conditions or mechanical breakdown by at least 12 hours or if you have to abandon your outward trip
Personal money and documents
Travel insurance provides cover for cash, money and postal orders lost or stolen during your trip. Money must be kept with you at all times, or be in a locked safety deposit box, and a written police report must be obtained within 48 hours to support the loss/theft.