Personal Accident Insurance

, Invictus at Home - Telecoms - Insurance - Utilities

Personal Accident Insurance

We’ve teamed up with Trinity Insurance
to offer regular and reserve members of HM forces and their families great value personal accident insurance.

What is covered by personal accident insurance?

  • Total and partial disablement
  • Loss of limbs, toes and fingers
  • Loss of eyesight, speech and hearing
  • Fractures of vertebrae, pelvis, legs and arms
  • Cover for flesh wounds and facial scarring
  • Hospitalisation and rehabilitation benefit
  • All sports and activities included

What isn't covered?

  • Intentional self injury
  • An insured person’s criminal acts.
  • An insured person engaging in any sport on a professional basis
  • An insured person while under the influence or affected by alcohol or drugs

Is there a policy Excess?

  • There is no standard excess on our personal accident policy

What makes us different?

  • No charges for changes to your policy
  • No charges for new documentation
  • No charges for cancellation
  • All occupations covered at the same cost

Hazardous activities and occupations

Our accident insurance covers all trades and occupations. Our policy covers all sports and activities.

Serious accidents and disablement

If you have an accident, we will pay out up to £160,000 based on the nature of your injuries. The full amount will be paid if you suffer from permanent total disablement, loss of use of two limbs, loss of eyesight, hearing or speech.

Death benefit

Our accident insurance includes cover for accidental death – if anything should happen to you your family will receive a benefit of up to £10,000.

Recovery Benefit

If you or your family are in hospital for more than 5 days, we will provide a cash sum and also pay a benefit for your period of convalescence or recovery.

Levels of cover

There are four levels of our accident insurance cover; Economy, Standard, Elite and Supreme. These provide from £50,000 up to £160,000 of cover. You can choose whichever level you require and change the cover at anytime.

What if I am medically discharged?

If you have been medically discharged as a result of an accident, we will pay you a cash lump sum of up to £16,000. That accident could happen anywhere – at home, on the roads, on military duty, on the sports field or in the gymnasium.

How do I pay for personal accident insurance?

Payment is normally made by monthly direct debit from your UK bank account and we make no charges for this. The system is tightly controlled and offers many guarantees for you. Collection is usually made on the first working day of each month.