We are impartial and have teamed up with a number of insurance companies to offer you good value Life insurance, simply provide us with a few details and we will run throough the whole process with you, after all, we're all different.
Why do you need life insurance?
- Peace of mind for you and your family
- Your loved ones will be financially protected should anything happen to you
- You can get cover in place for a set amount, such as the value of your mortgage
- If you have military life insurance in place, the policy will cover you if you are deployed and the price will not change
What does it Cover?
- Choose from the UK’s top 10 life insurers
- Guaranteed fixed rates
- Cover starts as soon as you apply
- Terminal illness benefit
- Different levels of cover available depending on your circumstances
- Add on critical illness cover
What is critical illness cover?
- Optional cover that will pay out if you are diagnosed with a serious or critical illness
- Offers you and your family financial support should you be unable to work
- Covers conditions such as cancer, heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure
- Most policies will include cover for your children
How do I pay for life insurance?
Payment is normally made by monthly direct debit from your UK bank account – this system is tightly controlled and offers many guarantees for you. Collection is usually made on the first working day of each month.