Get a great deal on your Home Insurance
Regardless of your experience as a homeowner, your most prized possession will always be just that, your home. It’s vital that the right protection is in place to fully protect your investment, and that attention is drawn to the perils of being underinsured. Household insurance is an ‘umbrella’ term which covers two types of Insurance, buildings and contents insurance.
Buildings insurance, often a condition of mortgage acceptance. Covers the external structure of the property and relates to the bricks and mortar of the building. If the property were to be damaged by a disaster such as a flood or fire, this type of policy would cover the rebuilding costs, costs of demolition, site clearance and architects’ fees. Buildings insurance also protects fixtures and fittings throughout the home.
It’s no surprise that when all items within a home are added up, their total worth would be rather significant. Contents insurance is a particularly useful type of cover that protects those items your client has collected over the years. Including but not limited to sofas, beds, televisions and sound systems. Contents Insurance usually covers water leakages, storms, flooding, fires, explosions, lightning, and earthquakes.
What’s in it for you?
- Legal cover included as standard.
- £5,000 trace and access cover included as standard.
- Access to non-standard cover not so readily available elsewhere (see product info on quote).
- Immediate confirmation of cover.
- Ability to quote up to £1,500,000 buildings sum insured and £150,000 contents sum insured.
Complete a policy with Home Emergency Cover
We all hope for the best but sometimes it pays to prepare for the worst.
There are various emergency scenarios that can crawl out of the woodwork and cause damning. Unfortunate and frustrating consequences for homeowners. Among the more common suspects are burst pipes, heating failure and broken locks.
Often the call-out bills to fix these problems can be an even nastier surprise than the emergency itself. Which is why Home Emergency Cover option is a suitable add-on to any household policy. It covers you against call out charges, repair bills or material costs when they fall foul of the unexpected.
Home emergency covers:
- Water supply system failure (including blocked toilets and external drains within the boundaries of the property).
- Electricity failure.
- Gas leaks.
- Primary heating failure or breakdown.
- Failure of, or damage to, external door & window locks.
- Pest infestation (wasp/hornet’s nests, house/field mice, cockroaches and rats).
- and more…